Marky Fibreglass Composite Panels consists of various core materials, sandwiched between two laminated sheets of fibreglass and tailored to exceed customers requirements i.e. strength, weight and thermal properties.
XPS composite panels have superior thermal qualities as well as structural and compressive strengths; the high-density cell structure of XPS also makes it practically impervious to water.
Trailers bodies, Caravan, Mobile home, Horse floats
Bulkheads and floors
Industrial and Commercial:
Lightweight but strong walls, thermal insulated feature walls
- Environmentally friendly – HCFC Free
- Withstands both occasional and long term static load
- UV – and weather resistant
- Mechanical stability, non abrasive, impact resistant
- Chemical resistance against: organic solvents, weak acids and bases, benzene oil
- Resistant against bacterial and fungal infestation
- Humidity resistant