Marky Fibreglass Composite Panels consists of various core materials, sandwiched between two laminated sheets of fibreglass and tailored to exceed customers requirements i.e. strength, weight and thermal properties.
This composite honeycomb is sandwiched between two sheets of laminated fibreglass that can be designed to suit all circumstances, as an integral unit it offers outstanding impact and compression strength.
Refrigerated trailer floors, strong and lightweight doors
Man hole covers, walkways
- Composite honeycomb panel system
- Lightweight but extremely strong
- Will not delaminate or rot in wet conditions
- Withstands both occasional and long term static load
- Meets AS1170.2 Cyclone Region C standards
- Meets AS396-2006 188.8.131.52 Table 4.2 Class E (Design load 400kN)
- Excellent chemical and water resistance
- Ideal construction material
- Compatible with all types of composite manufacturing techniques